Eight leaders in the field of pharmacology will be honored at the annual USC School of Pharmacy Alumni Awards Gala on February 26, 2023.
Those being recognized for their outstanding contributions to the field will include:
- Richard Dang, PharmD, president of the California Pharmacists Association, residency program director and assistant professor of clinical pharmacy at the Titus Family Department of Clinical Pharmacy
- Duane Mauzey, DRSC
- Jimmie L. Overton, PharmD
- Jeffrey S. McCombs, PhD
- Charles W. Stark, PharmD, assistant professor at the School of Pharmacy
- David Truong, PharmD, MS, a trustee of the California Pharmacists Association, a board member of USC’s QSAD Centurion and an adjunct lecturer at the school
- Lilia Xu, PharmD, whose wide range of accomplishments also include participation in the QSAD Centurion at the School of Pharmacy.
The ceremony will also present the Community Service Award to those who volunteered at COVID-19 vaccination clinics, honoring their selfless efforts to protect those who live and work in the surrounding community.
To learn more about the recipients and the upcoming ceremony, click here.