The Los Angeles Business Journal has announced five Keck Medicine of USC administrators and clinicians as honorees in its “2023 Women of Influence: Health Care” special section.
The 2023 honorees include:
- Annette Sy, DNP, RN, NE-BC, chief nursing executive, Keck Hospital of USC and USC Norris Cancer Hospital
- Tammy Capretta, RN, MPH, chief transformation and risk officer, Keck Medicine of USC
- Happy Khanna, MD, chief of staff, USC Verdugo Hills Hospital
- Stephanie L. Hall, MD, MHA, chief medical officer, Keck Hospital of USC and USC Norris Cancer Hospital
- May Lin Tao, MD, medical director, Keck Medicine of USC and Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital Cancer Program; clinical associate professor of radiation oncology, Keck School of Medicine of USC
- Donna Elliott, MD, professor of clinical pediatrics and medical education (education scholar); vice dean for medical education; chair, department of medical education, Keck School of Medicine of USC
- Carolyn Meltzer, MD, dean, Keck School of Medicine of USC
LABJ said of those honored:
The health care leaders listed in these pages were chosen by the Los Angeles Business Journal to be recognized for exceptional stewardship and achievement across the full spectrum of responsibility, exemplary leadership as evidenced by the highest professional and ethical standards, and for contributions to the health and well-being of the Los Angeles community at large.
Congratulations to the extraordinary women who made this list and thank you once again for navigating through an array of constant challenges and working to keep the people and businesses of Los Angeles healthy in times of need.
The PDF of the print edition displays all the honorees, along with information about them and their work.
A number of women from throughout Keck Medicine also were honored in 2022.