USC Transportation and KMC Transportation Services announced changes to the bus schedules that serve the Health Sciences Campus. Beginning Aug. 23, 2021, USC Transportation is increasing service for various shuttles while some temporary Keck Medicine supplemental shuttles, meant to support the university during the pandemic, will conclude.
Beginning Aug. 23, all USC Transportation buses will be relocated to Eastlake Avenue and Biggy Street. Further changes are as follows:
- Union Station to HSC: 6:08 a.m. to 1:50 p.m.; 7:10 p.m. to 9:40 p.m.
- Intercampus (ICS) to University Park Campus (with stop at Union Station) 7 a.m. to 10:05 p.m.
- HSC to Union Station: as early as 2 p.m. to 10:05 p.m.
- Soto Route to HSC (including Valley Lot): 6:20 a.m. to 6 p.m., every 20 minutes from Soto 1
- Shuttle stop order: Soto 1, Eastlake/Biggy, San Pablo bus turnout, CSC, Valley Lot, Soto 2, Soto 1
- Keck SPS/Soto Route: Supplemental service to conclude Aug. 23
- Circuit Tram: 9 a.m. to 4:40 p.m.
- Shuttle stop order: Eastlake/Biggy, Circle Drive
- Alhambra Shuttle: 7:40 a.m. to 5:50 p.m.
Beginning Aug. 30
- Soto to HSC: 3:10 p.m. to 5:40 p.m.
Beginning Sept. 6: Reduction of service to Keck supplemental support shuttles and ending Sept. 17
- Union Station, every 20 minutes from 5:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. and from 3:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Lot 71, every 20 minutes from 6:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
USC Transportation also issued the following reminders:
- Face masks are required on all buses.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be at the entrance door of every bus
- A clear plastic curtain will separate drivers from the rear cabin
- For all buses with two doors, boarding is only allowed using the rear door
The complete schedule is at https://transnet.usc.edu/index.php/bus-map-schedules/. Information on Keck Medicine parking policies and services is at https://keckmed.usc.edu/kecktransportation/Parking.aspx. For questions for Keck Parking Operations, call (323) 442-8630 or email email@example.com